Achievement Hunter Heist - Dark Knight
I saw Micheal Retweet this earlier, got a chance to watch it. Holy Shit. If you love Achievement Hunter, Fricken watch this. NOW!
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.
shout out to everyone who gotta convince themselves they’re worthy every day. shout out to those who gotta convince themselves to keep going. shout out who successfully persuade themselves & much love+support to those who don’t. we got yr back
Sending subtle hints to your crush
Some rather simple screencap redraws I did this morning as a warm-up/practice. I miss this anime so muchhh *crai*
RWBY Season 2 // Emerald
This is the kind of strip I always wanted to do more in which it teaches about depression symptoms rather than just watching the characters suffer. For those who are interested, you can read more about the cognitive symptoms of depression here:
Tartakovsky, M. (2013). The Cognitive Symptoms of Depression. Psych Central. Retrieved on May 23, 2014, from http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-cognitive-symptoms-of-depression/00016214
There are obviously more symptoms than I could put into the strip, I would have loved to put in an extra panel on negative thinking, which is particularly destructive for one’s confidence and motivation to do well.